Audio In - volume drops after 1 hour

fbe200

Hello,

I am having an issue with the fbe200 in which I plug in the output from the mixer and it works perfectly fine for about 1 hour. The output of the mixer is consistent and there is no change in the settings. Then after the one hour, the sound suddenly goes very soft. Even a reboot of the fbe200 would not solve the issue but a reboot should not be needed. I have bought a second fbe200 and it still does the same thing. any help in fixing this would be appreciated.

Regards,
Amos

My dear friend Amos

I am very sorry for my late reply.
The problem you encountered is the first time I saw it.

I suspect your mixer caused this problem.
I need some information from you.
I can help you solve problems better.
1.The picture of your mixer.
2.How does the mixer connect to FBE200?
3.After an hour of work, is there no voice or is there a decrease in voice?
4.FBE200 management interface screenshots.(Normal work and volume drops)

have a good day
Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

Here is a picture of the mixer:

The mixer is connected to the audio input of the FBE200 through the MON1 SEND to a EBTECH LINE LEVEL SHIFTER
Line%20Level%20Shifter

The output of the mixer is connected from the MON1 SEND to the +4dBu then the -10 dBu is sent to the audio in of the FBE200 through a wire that doubles the mono output into stereo going into the FBE200.

After one hour, the voice decreases to very soft.

I will post up the screenshots when I get them a little later.

Any help would be appreciated.

If I am streaming to Facebook most of The Times it is closed by Facebook after a time. for about one hour. To YouTube I had a stream for 5 days. The fm200 is running 10 months continious to ipcamlive without any drops.
main stream to streaming providee for multiplication/transmissie. extended streams to Facebook and YouTube