EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

FBE200-LAN on YouTube not working

I set up the FBE200 as recommended by a previous post and I can see the stream via VLC, but YouTube indicates that there is not stream / data. Note: Quotes put around some links so I could post this topic.

Device ID:
0A10180523000700
Device version:
E264-20181226
Video info:
1080P60
Interrupt count:
Lost count:
Audio status:
enable
Audio count:
Audio info
Audio input:
HDMI audio
Audio sample(hz):
Audio channel:
Resample(hz):
Encode:
AAC-LC
Bitrate(bps):
Main stream
Resolution:
1920*1080
RTSP:
“rtsp://192.168.1.168:554/main”
TS over IP:
http://192.168.1.168:80/main
RTMP:
rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/um2j-ucx3-zw5z-30pb
Encode:
H.264
Encode ctrl:
CBR
FPS:
Bitrate(kbps):

Make sure that the RTMP stream key matches the one issued by YouTube ( talking about the 16 digit code that follows /live2/ ) as it changes and I didn’t realize it so I was having the same issues.

Rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/um2j-ucx3-zw5z-30pb

It does match. YouTube Studio seems to only want to use software encoders, but I am not sure. I am new to trying to set up a live stream.

I have been streaming our church services on You Tube live for a about a year now using the FBE-200 encoder and it work very well. I will stop by the church at lunch time today and grab some screen shots of the settings in the FBE 200 admin console and some screen shots of the settings used in our You tube account and hopefully you can mimic those settings and get it to work. I am in North Carolina on EST GMT -05 time so it will be around 1:00 EST when I post the next reply.

You are a godsend. Thank you so much.

Below are the settings I used to do a quick test live video a few minutes ago. I am using the FBE 200, a Sony HDD camera HDMI out to the FBE 200. I was using the cameras built in microphone so the media settings page would show audio: HDMI. Now I use the “line in” on the FBE 200 and take a feed directly from our mixer soundboard so the media setting page now lists the audio: line in. Again please be aware that the You Tube “Stream key” changes each time you do a new stream. Once you successfully stream an event you can copy the event next time and the stream key will stay the same, then just edit the event name and such. The stream key from You Tube should be inserted on the access page / Main RTMP / RTMP Push URL / (Youtube stream URL followed by the stream key).

I hope this helps… My settings may not be the best for all folks but I am very happy with my weekly output.

P.S I have a fiber connection so it handles the ultra low stream latency pretty well. If you don’t require real time interactions with Youtube then I suggest normal latency which will add a 20-30 second delay from live to YouTube, but it allows for needed buffering on a slower upload speed.

Thank you and God bless you. I will mimic your settings and will post once it is up and running.

Thank you so much. I do not know which setting fixed my problem, but it is now working. May God bless you and your church.

You’re Welcome… Glad I could help, take care.