EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

FBE200 Live stream to Facebook (Canan sx530 hs)

Hello,

I am attempting to set up my Canon sx530 hs camera to my computer to live stream on facebook. I purchased the TV FMUSER FBE200 unit and hooked it up as directed in the instructions. Once hooked up I changed the IP addresses as instructed and imputed the RTMP from the desired Facebook live account into the encoder access tab. However after all that I am unable to go live. Is there something I missed?

Please advise,

My dear friend

Please give me some screenshots of the day after tomorrow’s management interface of fbe200.
That helps me figure out the problem
Or we can set up TeamViewer for you remotely

have a good day
Jimmy

Yes lets please set up a Team Viewer. How do I do that?

If not attached our screen shots of the set up I have on

My dear friend

When can you be online?
Let’s do TeamViewer

have a good day
Jimmy

I can be online tomorrow (5/28) at 1:30pm EST. Does that work?

My dear friend

I’m sorry.I am in China.
Because est. 1:30pm is 1.20am of China time
So I’m resting. I’m not online、

have a good day
Jimmy

Understood, how about 8pm tomorrow (which I think is 8am Friday for you)

My dear friend

Tomorrow’s est. 8:00pm, Saturday morning 8:00 Chinese time
We’re on vacation on Saturday

I saw the screenshot of your settings. There are two settings that may be problematic
1)The RTMP URL of FBE200 should be set to Facebook server URL + stream key. Are you like this?
2)RTMP does not support h.265, please set encode to H.264

You’d better give me a screenshot of the status of the fbe200 background management interface

have a good day
Jimmy

My message was from yesterday. 8pm today should be 8am for you on Friday. Would that time work?

I have changed the settings you referenced several times trying to get the system to work. I am certain I have tried H.264 at some point with no success. I would like to speak hopefully 8pm TODAY works

Now, for the next 10 hours, I’m online

Let’s try again today. I will be on starting at 9pm EST, which i believe is 9am for you. When I am on how do I get on TeamViewer?

Are you still online?