Generic name for the Connector linking to the RF Out on the FMT 3.0 1000watts Transmitter



Please can anyone confirm the Generic RF Connector connecting to the RF Out on the FMT 3.0 1000Watts Transmitter and to the 2-way Power Splitter.

Thank you.


My dear friend

There is no universal radio frequency connector.
Need to choose according to the interface of the transmitter and power splitter.

If you take some pictures of the interface between transmitter and power divider to me, I can tell you what kind of connection cable you need.

have a good day


Thanks a million Jimmy.