I've upgraded to the latest software, but now it will not stream to facebook or youtube

youtube
facebook

I had a problem a few months ago where the box just stopped streaming all together. I upgraded to the latest software and it fixed the issue. This was just about a month ago. Now, I went to stream again and it wouldn’t stream to youtube, and when it went to facebook, it showed like a bluish purple tint for about 5 to 10 seconds, wouldn’t play any sound, and then cut off… And then it repeated the same cycle again. What is the issue with the box? It’s not the network nor is it the source that is being used for the broadcast because that has been checked on a tv and the feed for audio and video shows up just fine.

My dear friend

1. Can you send out some screenshot of the background management interface of FBE200?
  2. You can try using VLC to watch the RTSP protocol of FBE200 and see if the output of streaming video is normal.

have a good day
Jimmy

I don’t have that available and won’t for a few days.
Can you send me the configuration details for the settings for RTMP use for youtube and facebook? It seems that both of them have stopped working and it has periodically done this. Can you send what the settings for the background management should be.

Thanks.

My dear friend

Now it could be your FBE200 or configuration reasons.
I should give you the management interface of FBE200.
I’ll help you find the reason.
And you should try some of my suggestions to help me solve your problems.

have a good day
Jimmy

I will. What do I need to do first?

1. Can you send out some screenshot of the background management interface of FBE200?
  2. You can try using VLC to watch the RTSP protocol of FBE200 and see if the output of streaming video is normal.