EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

Main LOGO OSD Setup

Looking for a good way i can setup my Logo ID logo on my stream !! Can you help

This is what i want

my friend:
just try it .
it is a funny fuction. You can make a logo like CNN on it.

have a good day.
tom

I also tried with various BMP files but it does not work. Find attached here:
logo-transparent.zip (117.2 KB)
(taken from http://www.axialis.com/tutorials/tutorial-misc001.html converted to BMP files with Gimp editor)

Perhaps the device could also use the more universal PNG file format, which also contains transparency?

my friend:

Try to use windows paint tools to do it and save as a 24bit BMP.

like this:

have a good day.
tomlee

Too bad this information is missing from the user manual :frowning:

Sorry .it is my mistake.
but i had print 500 pcs manual:joy:

I converted the file to 24-bit BMP format as you suggested, but lost transparency information.Background of the picture became white, I was able to select white as transparency,but artifacts show at the edges of the round parts (screenshot of VLC playing the video with logo):

If you look at the file “logo-ps.bmp” from the ZIP archive I attached above, you’ll see that it contains an alpha channel with proper transparency and no artifacts.

Same with your logo:

The “Alpha” setting in FBE200 refers not to this, but to overall opacity of the image. (Suggetion here: change the “Alpha” name in the web interface to “Opacity” because that’s the correct term)

Here’s a picture with transparent background and drop shadow effect on the edges, which appear on transparency (32bit BMP with alpha channel):

Here’s how it looks like when downconverted to 24-bit, and put on FBE200:

Here you find the original files attached: logo-transparent_32-24.zip (162.7 KB)

Here’s another BMP test with white text on black background, background color set to black:

See the artifacts around the letters? These could be avoided by using proper transparancy handling (alpha channel in BMP or transparency in PNG)

Do you plan to rather support PNG? It takes less memory than BMP and has simpler transparency handling than BMP (and ffmpeg also handles it properly).

I agree with @robert, could you implement PNG support?

Throwing in for PNG support!

I also tried with various BMP files but it does not work.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

when they launch a new firmware that solves the problem
of the .bmp files that are not published :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Bmp logo not working
use the Microsoft Paint .bmp format and upload to box but not show in stream. What can I do?:sob:

my friend:

Could you send me a vesion like “E264-20170908” on status page?
We are doing a fuction support png.

What version of the firmware are you using? In earlier versions, there was an error.
http://bbs.fmuser.com/uploads/default/optimized/1X/ef35337b6498a46e7102059a45679aedfe8f6e67_1_357x500.png

hi, this is my device version : AVC-20170609
FBE200-H.264-LAN 2017-06-09

Bmp logo not working

use the Microsoft Paint .bmp format and upload to box but not show in stream. What can I do?:sob:

when they launch a new firmware that solves the problem
of the .bmp files that are not published :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

My friends:

Try this firmware, we make it support PNG.

have a good day.
tomlee

Thank you, PNG suppprt works! No more artifacts at edges with simple PNG files!

I tried though some pictures with shadows, they were shown errorneously.

Could you send some picture on here?