Multiple IPTV encoders on same network

Hi - I want to use multiple encoders on the same network:

1. can I change the IP address of the IPTV encoder and have more than one of them on the same network? I understand they will need to be static IPs.
  2. can I control the IPTV encoder through an API (not the web admin). For example, I’d like to send commands via HTTP to the encoder.

hello Nick:

1. can I change the IP address of the FBE200 IPTV encoder and have more than one of them on the same network?
    Answer: Yes, of course just change the ip address like 192.168.1.101 ; 192.168.1.102, but you must need to write down on the box , not be forgot .

.2) can I control the FBE200 IPTV encoder through an API (not the web admin). For example, I’d like to send commands via HTTP to the encoder.
Answer: I need to comfirm it to my engenner.

Have a good day .
tomlee

Dear friend,
fmuser FBE200-Web Encoder web api interface setting download:
fmuser FBE200-Web Encoder web interface setting.pdf (613.7 KB)
Hope it will help you .
Best Regards,
lanyue

Thank you for your prompt response! I will explore your solution.

We have multiple FBE200 devices connected to different video cameras. We are seeing an issue that only one device can be on our WiFi network at a time. They are configured with different static IP addresses. When are both connected, the last one to connect works and the previous one that was working stops working. This is on WiFi. When we disconnect the second unit, then the first unit starts working again. We have reset devices to factory spec several times and ensured each has a unique WiFi IP address. On Ethernet, we can have multiple devices working in parallel with no issues. The problem is only with WiFi and it is very strange behavior. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Donny

Dear Donny,

Address of WIFI IP could be changed . Could you use different IP for different encoder?

BR
lanyue