Problem with firmware 2018-12-26

Good morning I have the fbe-200-h265.hls I have just updated to version 2018-12-26 and I have found a bug.

the initial configuration looks like this

after about 2 or 3 hours of operation the resolution parameter goes auto, in case of variable bitrate the parameter qp min goes to 0 and qp max goes to 25

I had to go back to the E265-20180515-HLS version the problem does not occur.

I also point out that on the page http://bbs.fmuser.com/t/fmuser-iptv-encoder-fbe200-last-firmware-upgrade-list-for-download/108

only the latest firmware version can be downloaded because the previous ones have been deleted
thank you and wait for your reply

My dear friend

I am sorry for my late reply.
Because the last two weeks was the Chinese Spring Festival, so I was on vacation.

1. Have You restored the factory settings after FBE200 upgraded firmware?
  2. This failure has occurred in previous firmware, but in the latest firmware, this function has been modified.
  3. After upgrading the firmware of FBE200, please restore the factory settings and test again.
    If the failure happens again, please do tell me, it’s very important for me.
  4. I’ll test your fault myself.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

have a good day
Jimmy

Hello, unfortunately I tell you that I tried several times to reset the fbe 200 but the problem persists, this condition occurs only when the transmission protocol is in rtmp and only with the latest version of 2018-12-26.
With previous versions it works great as it is on 24 hours a day. I look forward to hearing from you, thank you very much

My dear friend

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I will test this and fix this fault as soon as possible.

have a good day
Jimmy

Just checking to see if I should update to this firmware. I havent made updates in over six months and came back here to download the newest version. I am also confused because this zip file only contains app.bin. There is no lib.bin file.
Thanks,
Rick

My dear friend

What was the original version of your FBE200?
What version did you download?

have a good day
Jimmy