Starting and stopping live YouTube broadcast w FBE2000

Thanks to your great instructions I was able to successfully stream to YouTube with my new FBE2000. I do have one question. It is unclear how to stop a broadcast. YouTube advises to stop the encoder to end a broadcast. The only way that I see to do so is to disable the stream. Is there a better way to stop encoding? As it stands now, I will need to go through the entire set up process to start a new broadcast. Is there a start and stop button that I somehow missed? Thanks for your kind assistance!

My friend:

In order to maintain the reliability of the machine, we removed the power switch.
we recommend that you connect it to a switch on the power outlet, so the next time you can directly open the switch.

have a good day.

Okay. To be clear are you saying that the only way to stop the device from streaming content to YouTube is to disconnect it from power (e.g., unplug it)? If so, when I reconnect it to power, will it resume streaming or must I go through the set process you described elsewhere?

My friend:

Two solutions:

1. it will save setting even lost the power. And when power on it will take 5 minutes to try find out the server of youtube.

2. If you not want to power of it ,try to disable it on rtmp setting.

Have a good day.