Two audio questions for FBE200 H.264 and H.265

Hi there,

I am considering to purchase the FBE200 with built-in wifi, either H.264 or H.265.

Before I make the purchase I have two questions:

1. Audio sync: is it possible in the interface to manually adjust the delay on the analog line in audio, to sync it with the HDMI video? In case the audio is delayed (out of sync) with the video.

2. Multiple audio streams: is it possible to create streams with multiple audio streams inside, i.e. one audio stream from the analog line in, and one audio stream from the HDMI audio, and then let the user select the audio stream in Facebook Live or YouTube?

Thanks,

Alex.

My friend:

1.Audio sync: is it possible in the interface to manually adjust the delay on the analog line in audio, to sync it with the HDMI video? In case the audio is delayed (out of sync) with the video.

Sorry ,it can not .

2.Multiple audio streams: is it possible to create streams with multiple audio streams inside, i.e. one audio stream from the analog line in, and one audio stream from the HDMI audio, and then let the user select the audio stream in Facebook Live or YouTube?

it only can change one to another, can not use hdmi to facebook ,line to youtube.

have a good day.
tomlee

Thanks,